Dear Parents and Friends,
Trinity Christian School is participating in the “Tools for Schools Program.” All credit is earned electronically through the Price Chopper AdvantEdge Card. This program is designed to help us earn much needed educational equipment for our school. This equipment will be used by our students to further enhance their education, and we need your help.
Here’s just how easy it is!
1. Please make sure you have a Price Chopper AdvantEdge Card. If you don't have one, they're easy to obtain at any Price Chopper Store.
2. If you participated last year, you can verify your TCS enrollment at www.pricechopper.com.
If you did not sign up last year, please register as soon as possible. Please ask your friends, relatives and neighbors sign-up as well so that their shopping dollars will be credited to TCS.
3. If you prefer to sign up over the internet, visit www.pricechopper.com to register your card for our school.
4. Once you're registered, please be sure to swipe your Price Chopper AdvantEdge Card when you shop, and TCS will automatically receive credit.
5. You only need to register once between September 14, 2008 and February 14, 2009, and TCS will earn these valuable credits.
The Labels for Education program is a great way to get FREE merchandise for our school and it’s even better this year. Campbell’s has made it easier for TrinityChristian School to reach our collection goals with over 150 products now worth 5 points! Also, the new collection process makes it even easier to redeem merchandise. Visit labelsforeducation.com for details.
Participating in the program is easy — simply save UPC Proofs of Purchase from participating Campbell products and send them to our school. Some of the products eligible for redemption in the program include:
• Campbell's® soups
• Campbell's™ or Franco-American®
• Campbell's® beans, gravies, and canned pasta
• Prego® pasta sauces
• Swanson® broths and canned poultry
• Campbell's® tomato juice
• Pepperidge Farm® breads, cookies, crackers,
and frozen products
• Campbell's® Foodservice products
The following products are now worth 5 points!
• 26 varieties of condensed soup in specially
• All Campbell’s® Microwaveable Soups
• All Campbell’s® Supper Bakes® Meal Kits
• All V8 Splash® Beverages
• All Pepperidge Farm® Goldfish® crackers
(visit labelsforeducation.com for a complete list
of products and point values)